Our expert team is here to help you with any technical concerns or course questions that you may have. Please contact us here to submit a ticket.
Send us a message
Frequently Asked Questions
When your school enrolls in the FACScourse Program, there is an initial login
whereby the students and instructors create a username and password to access
our members only site. This allows both students and faculty to access all resources,
and videos/quizzes in the course. The instructor’s curriculum guide is separate, and
students cannot log into the instructor’s part of the program. Student progress can
be checked online or emailed directly to the instructor.
Students maintain access to the program for five years from the day of initial login.
Depending on when they initially enroll, the FACScourse may be with them long
after they graduate.
We differ in many ways, but here are a few differences we are most proud of:
- We’re a small company: we deliver the service of a small owner operated
business. Our office is open 9-5, and when you call, someone will answer!
- Our webinars are organic: Most financial and career education programs
are static; they are written once and they do not change. Our course
information is updated regularly, based on the rapidly evolving culture and
financial literacy and economic independence directives. We also consider all
instructor and student feedback.
- We’re right here: All lessons are taught by the FACS founders, Peter
Bielagus and Tamra Richardt. When you email us, it goes directly to our
- We cater to all learning styles: All people have different learning styles,
and timelines. The FACScourse caters to those unique needs. Schools can
follow the traditional curriculum provided or individual students can choose
the subjects more important to them.
- Not just learning, interaction: Students can email us any question, anytime
they choose. Every week we scan these emails and post answers to the most
- Can I cancel at any time? The FACS program is an annual program, paid annually.
Depending on the specific contract signed, it may be possible to cancel at any time.
- Is the price per school or per student? The price is per student, but it translates
to just a few dollars per student per month. We offer discounts to schools based on
The FACScourse program is a financial literacy and economic independence
program that is flexible, affordable, customizable, and ongoing. Schools receive:
- Live, interactive webinars delivered at scheduled times.
- Access to our members only site to watch 70+ videos on a computer, phone
- Access to our success resources library with over 100 forms and checklists.
- Unlimited email access to the FACS founders, Peter Bielagus and Tamra
Yes. There is an annual renewal fee charged to
the school. This pays for access, website maintenance upgrades to the website and
We require each school to purchase one copy of our
Student Guide, for every enrolled student. Schools can purchase either a digital
copy or a paper copy. (When you purchase a paper copy you automatically
receive the digital version.)
To ensure your students meet their financial commitments and succeed in their careers.